office: 421B Thomas Bldg
office hours: W 2-3:30
office: 333 Thomas
office hours: T 3:30-5:00
- Office hours from 1 to 3 on May 6
- April 30 will be the last day of class. Please bring questions!
- No class April 28. Office hours will be held instead.
- The final exam will be Thursday, May 7, at 10:10 in Wagner 206. You may bring one handwritten (no copier/printer may be used) page of notes on ONE SIDE of a standard page (8.5 by 11).
- There will be no class on April 2 nor office hours on April 1.
- Sayali will be moving her office hours this week from Tuesday to Wednesday from 5 to 6.
- Remember Exam 2 is Thursday March 26.
- There will be no class on Tuesday, March 17 nor regular office hours on Wednesday, March 18. Sayali will be holding additional office hours from 4-5:30 on Wednesday, March 18.
- Exam 1 is Thursday, February 12. Additional office hour on February 10 from 5 to 6.
- some extra questions from chapter 8
- hw 10 due 4.23.2015 solutions
- hw 9 due 4.16.2015 solutions
- hw 8 due 4.9.2015 solutions
- hw 7 due 3.19.2015 solutions
- hw 6 due 3.5.2015 solutions
- hw 5 due 2.26.2015 solutions
- hw 4 due 2.19.2015 solutions
- hw 3 due 2.5.2015 solutions
- hw 2 due 1.29.2015 solutions
- hw 1 due 1.22.2015 solutions
- Read Chapter 8 of Ross.
- Read Chapter 7 of Ross.
- Read Chapter 6 of Ross.
- Read Chapter 5 of Ross.
- Read Chapter 4 of Ross except 4.9.
- Read Chapter 2 and 3 of Ross.
- Read Chapter 1 of Ross.
- Final exam given in 2013
- exam 2 solutions
- exam 1 solutions
- sample exam Note that this sample exam is to give you an idea about the length and style of an exam and the types of explanations that I expect in terms of answers. It covers slightly different material than your exam one.